Hello.  Just for your information, there are a couple of free screen readers
that work with Windows 7.  One is NVDA at http://www.nvda-project.org.  Another
is System Access to go at http://www.satogo.com.  Make sure you have all other
screen readers turned off when going to that last site because System Access to
go starts right from the web.

On Dec 18, 2009, at 4:15 AM, anouk radix wrote:

> Hello, Win7 works fine with vm3. I am planning to install an xp vm myself
> soon because I have no license for a screenreader that works with win7, but
> it works fine.
> Greetings, Anouk,
> On Dec 18, 2009, at 3:24 AM, Les Kriegler wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm curious.  Do you notice any slow down when running Fusion and Windows.
>> I've [purchased VMware version 3.0, Windows 7 and my MacBook Pro has 4 gigs
>> of memory.  I haven't installed Windows yet, but plan to do so soon.
>>
>> Les

Ryan Mann
rmann0...@gmail.com
Get to the root of the problem with the US economy at http://www.dailypaul.com.