There are two things you have to do for all the function keys to work properly
with Fusion:

1) Set the function keys to software so that the hardware functions work by
pressing function keys with FN, and

2) Change your Expose so that the F9 through F12 are either disabled or
remapped. I have mine set for option+cmd+F9 through option+cmd+F12, so that
just function keys alone pass normally.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY