Yeah Sonos and the Sonobit apps,

Sonos controller for the iPad and iPHone and sonobit for the apple watch.

Now if the sonos play bar would only come down in price I’d get one.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jürgen Fleger
Sent: Saturday, 31 December 2016 10:23 AM
To: Mac Visionaries Visionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: My 10 Favorite iOS Apps of 2016

Hi Mark,

hey, what a great idea. Even though I’m not able to use a lot of your favorite
apps here in Germany I enjoyed very much reading what your favorites are.

Here are some of mine that you are probably able to use in the US:

1. Flash Cards: Great to learn a language. Thanks to Applevis for a great
Podcast.

2. Instapaper: I store all my favorite web content in it.

3. GW Mailbox: Makes life easier to those who want to use GroupWise as an
e-mail provider.

4. Omnifocus: A great place to store all projects and actions I don’t want to
forget. Works in the principals of „Getting things done“ on my Macs and iOS
devices..

5. Nature Space: Great app for all who like natur sounds and do suffer from
sleepless nights.

6. Sonos Controler: This app and the wifi speakers have changed my whole way of
consuming and enjoying music completely at home.

7. Light Detector: It’s so good to prove wether the lights are switched on or
not.

8. Be My Eyes: Thanks to everyone in the sighted world, who helped me see.

9. Whats App: I love to be in touch with my friends.

10 Sounds True: A great source for a different kind of books.

So, I’m very interested to read more great apps from other users.

All the best and a happy new year.
Jürgen

Am 30.12.2016 um 21:28 schrieb M. Taylor