Hi all.

I'm wondering has anyone else tried Quicksilver?  I have a feeling that it has
the potential to be a fantastic app for getting things done quicker.  However
it's not accessible with VO.

For those who haven't heard of Quicksilver before, I'll try my best to explain
what it does.  It's hard, as it can do so much.

It's a way of interfacing with the OS by typing  in commands.  It's not a
command line environment as such as it doesn't seem to require you to learn
complex commands.
.  It has 3 panes.  The first is where you type in what you want to do, say
"move file". The second, you         type the name of the file you want to
move.  The third is where you would give it the name of the destination folder.
.

It can do a lot more than moving files around.  Here's a link to an overview of
it from the developer's website.  By the way, the interface is completely
keyboard driven.  You move between the 3 panes using the tab key, and the
arrows are used to select the action you want. After everything is filled out,
you hit enter to carry out your command.
The link is below.

http://docs.blacktree.com/quicksilver/what_is_quicksilver

I hope this is of interest to some of you and maybe you seasoned VO users could
work with  the developers to make it accessible.

dannie