OK, I'm probably a big dumby but for the life of me I can not figure out how
to do simple page navigation of a web page. I read the manual and did the
keyboard help but the key combination doesn't seem to work for me and the
web is the most important thing to me right now.
Here is what I am trying to do and any help would be very appreciated.
Go to the beginning and/or end of a line
Select from cursor position to end of page
Read word at a time
Read char at a time

Tony