Hi,

I'm not sure what is going with the messaging, but I received 5 copies
of Mike's original post, all at different times.  However, when I
checked the time of sending in the message header, they were all the
same.  Also, when I checked the secondary mail archives for this list,
they only picked up a single copy of the original post.  So something
strange is going on with the multiple posting, but I don't think it
was because Mike intentionally sent his message multiple times.  I
would have commented in a reply, but I couldn't suggest anything
really helpful on his original topic.  I'd imagine that he could turn
mouse keys on to move the mouse cursor to places where mouse over
shows up menu items but VoiceOver can't directly navigate to, but I
can't do any checks for the examples he gave, since I don't have
accounts at last.fm and facebook.

Cheers,

Esther