Hi Anne,

Why do you think this is?

I can understand different countries having different governmental services or
different companies having different attitudes but groups with in the same
company seems odd.  What do you think the source of the problem is?

Also, I remember you were saying you weren’t well and had medical issues some
time back, I sincerely hope you’re doing well and the same for your family.

Thanks

list.