Try dropping yoru ram amount to a max of 8gig
 Crazy I know but I've had issues with windows playing games

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Eric Brinkman
Sent: Monday, 10 April 2017 1:01 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Jaws very choppy in VMWare fusion

I have 16 gigs of RAM and have dedicated 12 to the virtual machine. I
previously only had eight allocated to the VM but thought allocating more might
fix this. Clearly it's not an allocation issue. How do I go about updating the
drivers? Might this problem have to do with me having upgraded from Windows 7
to Windows 10 within the VM? Once I did that, I edited the settings in fusion
setting my machine from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I am tempted to just back up
my Mac, wipe it, then start from scratch but I am trying to avoid doing that.

Sent from my iPhone

list.

list.