Hi,

If I could just figure out how to access the "Up Next" list, this might be even
more useful.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Apr 13, 2017, at 18:56, Tim Kilburn <kilbu...@me.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've modified one of my scripts to do what you're asking.  It's not perfect,
but it does the job.  Basically, when you run it, it skips forward, takes note
of the track, then flips back to the same time as when you left.  You'll hear a
very short pause in the current song, but nothing to write home about.  As
always, for best results, it is best to set up a keyboard commander for this
script.  It's named "Announce Next Song" and can be found in the iTunes folder
at the following link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6iLRtMzHPEXSzQ2LWNKc3NtVzA?usp=sharing

On Apr 13, 2017, at 07:29, Jonathan Cohn <jon.c.c...@gmail.com