The word processing application, Nisus Writer Pro, has an option under file
menu "export as...".  If you have Nisus Writer Pro, you could try to open your
pdf document in it and then under file export as... One of the options is plain
text, as well as other options like .rtf

Alternatively I wonder whether you might have FineReaderPro application in
which you could open your pdf and then export it to the format you wish.

Andrew,

list.