Hi,

When you press VO-shift-back slash to access the Column and Row  References
tabs you can press VO-down once to access the Column References, and a second
time to access the Row Header References.  When navigating through the Row
References, VO should announce "Row 2 Reference Tab, Row 3 Reference Tab" etc.
When you're focused on the one you wish to select, as Barry mentioned, just
press VO-space to select the entire row.  You'll need to press VO-shift-back
slash once again to toggle your way out of the Reference Tabs.  Note that if
you begin navigating around with the table prior to pressing the Delete key or
performing some other action, your selection will be negated.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada