Kawal, I believe the I player may be available in the US not sure but I use a
VPN to circumvent the geographic detection.  I run an Open VPN server in London
that I attach to and boom people think I’m connecting from across the pond
locally instead of from the former colonies.;)

I figure since I pay my cable bill and BBC is a part of that as well as view
the commercials on BBC America that you’re getting my contribution as well even
though I can’t buy a license.  Then again, the idea of charging people for
licenses to pick up over the air content seems alien and ultimately unfair to
me, but that’s me.

> On Jun 22, 2017, at 3:59 PM, Kawal Gucukoglu <kgli...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Paul.
>
> Sometimes when I am at work, and I want to listen to the BBC, I don't want to
> sign in using my logging details.  So sometimes I choose the option that you
> will register later, then you are not prompted for your log in details.  This
> might get around your I player Automator.  Where did you get this program
> from as I have not heard of it.
>
> However, if you live in the US or any other international destination, then
> you may not be able to register later as I don't even know if one can listen
> to BBC stuff if you are not in the UK.
>
> Kawal.
>> On 22 Jun 2017, at 20:34, Paul Hopewell <hopew...@hopewell.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> Until recently I used to make extensive use of the program “get iPlayer
>> Automator” on my iMac. This let me download BBC TV programs which I could
>> subsequently transfer to my iPod Nano to listen to. There was an option to
>> download the TV programs with audio description.
>>
>> Alas get iPlayer Automator no longer works. This is probably because the BBC
>> now requires one to logon before you can download either TV or radio
>> programs. Presumably this is to stop non-license fee payers from downloading
>> programs for free.
>>
>> The used of get iPlayer automator and subsequent transfer of the programs to
>> my iPod Nano was very handy. Does anyone know if there is an alternative or
>> if get iPlayer automator will be updated to handle the logon issue?
>>
>> Many thanks….
>>
>> Paul Hopewell

>> Visionaries list.

>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you