First, when option clicking on the WIFI menu extra it provides
information about signal and noicse levels. I used to bring this up by going to
the next item over in menu extras and then using option and an arrow key to go
back to the WiFi menu extra menu. I couldn't get that to work today.

Second, how can I tell what are good numbers? There are places in my house
where Sprint LTE is performing better than my WiFi and I don't think
                Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

 that should be the case. In fact if I walk 100 yards away from my house, my
phone still thinks it is connected to the WiFi but I can not get any data from
the network.

So the next rainy day I want to tune up my network and perhaps upgrade routers
stand why I can't throw it away.
m using an original AirPort Extreme.

BTW I still have a flying saucer Original Airport Base station from 1999 my
wife can't understand why

list.