Scott,
while that is indeed an excellent point, there are a good ten different ways such an exchange might have taken place,..most importantly without posting a link to the contents on an entire list of people. I might add that the person asking the question said nothing about informational oppression, they stated that the show is available with Spanish descriptions, and they wanted English. To be sure, there is a small chance that game of Thrones is restricted in a few Spanish speaking countries, the nudity might generate as much. Still, there was no need at all for the link to the contents appearing for everyone, now in the archives as well. Do not mistake me, I resonate with the dangers of limited cultural exposure, echoing your concerns for journalistic freedom for example stateside. yet, an explanation of the reason, supporting our possible reasoning, followed by an offer to privately share, while clearly and honestly stating where the description can be obtained legally, in my personal view, would have been better.
Piracy of stolen artistic creations is a crime too.
Kare

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his
skin or his background or his religion ... People must learn to
hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to
love... For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its
opposite." Nelson Mandela.