Now, after all the updating etc, I'm having this problem where,
whenever I try to use the left and right arrows within an input field
on a webpage, it'll bring me to the next field instead of letting me
review the letters that I've typed in.  In Text Edit, it keeps
switching me between the text in the file and the ruler.  Several
times, I've had to delete what I'm writing because it wouldn't let me
see it properly.  I can go word by word with ctrl-left or ctrl-right,
so I know the arrow keys are still working.  I also can't use the up
and down arrow keys in Text Edit because they do the same thing and in
Safari, they switch between links and the editing window for the
e-mail.  I can't wait to get my netback backā€¦

Later,
Eleni