Hi folks,
I do hope I have the service plan name correctly.
As of December 1, all Canadian mobile providers must unlock phones free of charge. I recently got an IPhone 5..more to the type, that is tied to Bell, and that I intend having unlocked. Once that is done I want to have an apple genius help me do some things, add all the enhanced voices the phone will support for example. As I have no other functional apple product, and to insure things are done well with some backup in person I want to buy the Apple care support service. Can I do this even if I did not buy the phone from Apple directly? My hope is that as I acquire the other apple things I desire, like a slightly older macbook pro, the care package will extend to those items as well.
Possible?
Kare