From: Jeff Berwick
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:47 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple TV Questions/Considerations?

1.  All the Apple TV needs is an HDMI port—the TV doesn’t have to be smart.
2.  I don’t use Amazon Prime, but I suspect it is an app and, therefore, as
long as Amazon has programmed in accessibility, it will be fine.
3.  The Apple TV is fully accessible as it has Voiceover builtin.

I have a couple of Apple TV IV units and haven’t had any trouble doing the
administration of them myself.

Jeff