From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Lewellen
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 7:13 PM
To: list voiceover
Subject: creative Itunes question?

Hi folks,
Details, as is often the case with me might make things more confusing, so
will   only add more to the question if it is not  clear.
A heart sister of mine got me an ITunes album as a gift.  What I mean is the
note came from ITunes, with the ability to get this album  tied to my
specific e-mail address.
the thing is though, not only do I not use ITunes, I have no apple id at
all, which I realize might not be needful to do the job.
Here is the question, can someone who does have an ITunes presence get the
album for me?
As in go fresh to ITunes, provide my e-mail address and retrieve  the
tracks?  Even if I had ITunes, I would not wish to play it there, meaning
whomever I likely pay to get the materials will be burning a cd and or
sending  me the tracks.  I can play those, not a problem.
steps to a solution?
Thanks,
Kare

list.