Hello Simon and Janina,

Well, I thought I had. For some reason every now and again upon boot the mute
is applied. I shall reinstall bootcamp drivers again. Hopefully, it will settle
down.

But likewise I thank you both for your input. I was going to give up having
installed Windows 10 3 times. Let’s hope it’s third time lucky. Now I know what
the problem is I’m not going to wipe it out and start again. As I’m confident
that it is not something I did wrong, or corrupted file downloads.

It’s interesting that we think of Apple products being the same but issues like
this show that from a software driver point of view Apple has variations from
year to year.

Best regards,

Gena

Call: M0EBP