I gotta say I'm laughing at some of these,

 I love this stuff you post Mark,

 Thanks can always do with a good laugh.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Sunday, 14 January 2018 3:02 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: 18 Brutally Honest Confessions From A Former Apple Store Employee,
BuzzFeed

18 Brutally Honest Confessions From A Former Apple Store Employee. We see a lot
of nudes.
By Stephen LaConteJanuary 13, 2018, at 1:16 p.m.

1.
Sometimes we honestly have no idea WTF is wrong with your device.

2.
We see a lot of pictures you might not want us to see. We would never snoop
through a person's device, ever. But sometimes people don't realize what
they've left open on their screen when they hand it to us.

3.
We know when you're lying, even if we don't say it. You can tell us you didn't
drop your phone in water, but the liquid indicators inside your phone beg to
differ.

4.
If you're looking for special favors, manners go a long way. Lots of people
think they can scream their way into getting a free thing. It rarely works.

5.
But most of the time, we have to play by the rules no matter what. Even the
nicest folks. Sorry.

6.
Employees aren't there to upsell you on something you don't need. Our job is to
match you to the device that's right for you, even if it's the cheapest model.

7.
And, tbh, we don't actually care if you buy anything. Most employees don't work
on commission, anyway!

8.
We don't actually give a shit when you mess with the display devices. Go wild!

9.
...Because all those screens automatically reset themselves overnight, anyway.
Yeah, there's no way we'd be able to catch all those pranks ourselves.

10.
We know that some people just come in to check their email or Facebook, and we
don't mind! We've got hundreds of devices lying around - go ahead and use them!

11.
Yes, we've heard the "Are you really a GENIUS???" joke a thousand times before.
But we'll keep fake-laughing every time someone makes it.

12.
The store can get really busy - even when it looks totally empty. At any given
moment, there could be dozens of people waiting on a Genius Bar appointment.
They're not necessarily in the store!

13.
We really don't know any of the juicy corporate secrets. We aren't lying when
we say we don't know when the new Macbooks will come out or what the new iPhone
will look like. They don't tell us that stuff.

14.
No, we can't let you use our employee discount. Has any store in the history of
retail allowed this???

15.
Product launch days can be really freaking stressful. Long lines, sold-out
products, loud crowds, impatient customers...it's a lot to handle.

16.
But Apple makes the shifts a little more bearable with a lot of free food for
employees. Free pizza in the break room makes everything better.

17.
There are a LOT of meltdowns at the Genius Bar. We don't like to be the bearer
of bad news, but sometimes that's our job.

18.
But there are a lot of beautiful moments, too. Helping a grandmother learn how
to FaceTime her grandkids, helping a new mom recover deleted pictures of her
baby...that's the stuff that makes the job worthwhile.

Original Article at:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephenlaconte/brutally-honest-confessions-from-a-f
ormer-apple-store?utm_term=.tsm7K4jL2#.qtK2NQBbW

list.

list.