Hey Mike!
That's an interesting question.  I so rarely get junk mail through google these
days.  I've tried to set up a shortcut item to move mail to various folders and
have not had good luck.  It seems that if the folder is nested I can't get it
to work.  I know you can create shortcuts for corresponding menu items but I
don't see a junk menu item anywhere in mail.  Hopefully somebody else can help
you.  Just wanted to say hey anyway!

Take care,
Jim

On Jan 16, 2010, at 7:03 AM, Michael Busboom wrote:

> Hello listers,
>
> I am trying to find a way in the Mac Mail program to quickly relegate
> messages in my in box to my junk mail folder.  Is there a shortcut key for
> accomplishing this?  I would be surprised if there weren't.
>
> I am using the latest version of Snow Leopard.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mike

-----
Find me on facebook or: