Hi,

I do not recommend the "hard reset" unless your iPhone is totally unresponsive.
 Similarly with desktop computers, if the regular process for restarting or
shutting down your device is available, then use it.  The usual process is far
less likely to cause issues as proper process is followed by the system when
closing things off.  That aside, I'm a little r

Are all other functions of the 5S working properly as far as you're aware?
That is, you're able to make calls, you're able to use cellular data to access
other apps that require data?  Does WiFi connectivity work as it should and
you're able to use those apps with WiFi data?

Sorry for all the questions, but it helps to narrow the field of possibilities.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Jan 22, 2018, at 16:25, Angus MacKinnon <thedog...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tim

Sorry for the delay. I was sick for awhile. I have tried restarting the phone
and doing a Hard reset (Sleep/wake + Home Button).

> Angus MacKinnon
> Hands Off Our Harness
> http://www.hooh.ca <http://www.hooh.ca/>

list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:

<http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>
to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.