In most cases when I get a "...has no window" message, its no big deal and in some cases, the click will focus VO on it. What is interesting is that prior to going into the Netgear web interface, I was always able to enter my login password when it was requested.

This reminds me of something that is sort of related. Sometimes when I open an app, I hear that its in the background. Why is it not the active window? Of course then I have to chase it down with the chooser.

From E.T.'s Keyboard. . .
"God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world,
all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off
and say God did it." --Carl Sagan (1934-1996), Contact
E-mail: ancient.ali...@icloud.com