Hi Alex,
This seems to be a Mercedes solution  to a Volkswagen bug  kind of problem.
I do not want to buy allot of technology that I may be physically unable to use. My hope was an app that could send a message to a different contact if that makes sense. say use the IPhone with keyboard largely to manage the application, with it calling my regular phone when the bell is rung. mounting the sensor so it does not fall would not be that challenging if I understand them physically at least.
Other simple solutions?
Kare