Hi there,
The things that excite or interest us about technology are truly personal things are they not? I mean you are the only person using your phone, your computer, your toaster for that matter. so, speaking only for myself, I have not ever resonated with tech decisions made via democracy smiles. If the individual things that are important to your personal experiences needs and desire are best managed by the IPhone, then your choice is made. If those are better done with another platform, again your choice is made. I honor your ability to know, on your own, what works for you best of all. I do not feel I deserve a vote, nor does any outsider.
Just my take,
Kare