Hi listers,
Do any of you have tips on how to speed up windows 7 performance in fusion 3? I
have a macbook with a 2.4 GHZ core2 DUO processor, and 2 GB of ram. I gave
windows 7 1 GB, which most people say is sufficient. All I can say is that I'm
not impressed. I get lots of choppy sound and stuttering speech, and my
computer's fan starts whirring like crazy every time I power up the virtual
machine. Even doing something as simple as reading the web page with a screen
reader makes the fan increase in speed. Furthermore, I notice that my mac apps
and voiceover are sluggish as well as the windows programs. Note: I tried
turning off the file indexing feature of 7, but this did not help much if at
all.
Is windows 7 just not usable on a machine with my specs? Or is there some
setting buried either in fusion or win 7's interface that I'm missing?

Thanks,

John