From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Krister Ekstrom
Sent: Friday, 11 May 2018 11:03 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Apple Watch series 2 and Airpods

Hi,
I have an Apple watch series two and in the manual they claim that you should
be able to use them with an apple watch when you don’t use it with the iPhone,
however, that doesn’t seem to be the case.
When i stop using the iPhone and try to use the watch, no sound comes from the
Airpods.
Is theresomething i could do to have this work or is it a bug somewhere?
Apple said in the manual that if the watch and the phone are connected to the
same apple id which they are, then pairing should happen seamlessly, if not,
what do i do?
/Krister

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com