Mr. Cohn,
Did you ask me on list for permission to write me privately before posting your on list misstatements about my computing?
no.
I have no idea if your message was polite or not, I did not read it since it came without respecting me or my inbox. Your choosing to send communications without permission, after your on list behavior meant that the message was mine to do with as I wished..share it where it belonged. Further I directed here, as I tend to direct in general, individuals to the w3c. their web access initiative drafts wacg 2.0 etc. Their take on captcha is far more important for those seeking to navigate them than anything I personally choose. I suggest you consult their varied resources if you wish to understand why I am apposed to them. As you still feel slighted after violating the integrity of my inbox with a private unsolicited e-mail after already making public comments, I will not expect you, nor ask you to apologize for that. Had you not wanted your e-mail whatever it said shared, then your conduct should have been most different indeed in my opinion. there is nothing further of benefit for this list regarding your efforts, and I have zero interest in engaging with you privately based on your illustrated lack of respect for me publicly.
I suggest you move on,