Forgot to tell why I turn the router off at night. Just to be safe. Its not used anyway.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/9/2018 5:17 PM, Simon Fogarty wrote:
Hi ET,

No issues,

Kind of helps when we hve the same devices

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10/06/2018, at 9:49 AM, E.T. <ancient.ali...@icloud.com> wrote:

   Simon thanks, I had not thought of doing this in the router itself. Cheers.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...