hello all

I am thinking also for buying a active star 40 but, as written below, the htcom
isn’t still available for mac.

1. You can copy and paste from the finder into the external drive (memorycard
of the active star). and reverse but other formats then .txt and .rtf should be
converted before transferring to the star.
2. because of that, I red that there is a linux-version of the program htcom.
Anybody has already tried to install it from the terminal?

And 2 key-command questions?
What is space 1,5,7 on the active star doing while I am in a file on the
brailledisplay?
it seems it’s pushing all the contents of the opened file on the active star to
the active screen (new mail, textedit), on mac os.

The following command in the active star manual for enabling atc can be done on
windows with a checkbox in the specific tab of the screenreader but on mac
 by pressing [SPCL + 1 7] (Chord A), it should be done also.
However,  it seems not to work now while reading in this mail.
It’s defined in voiceover as assign command-key to braille key or something
like that.
When I have removed this function in voiceover utility, the function isn’t
reacting andere taxi van  all.

Any idea’s how to enable/disable the atc emulation on the mac since Apple isn’t
supporting atc?

Many thanx for the answers.

Kind regards,
William Windels