What I would like to do is be able to run Software UPdate remotely, so I don't
have to run to each machine on the network. I am the only administrator for the
machines and I know my wife and son would never remember to install the
updates. So, if anyone has any idea how I could do this, that would be
appreciated. Of course running a Mac OSX server would resolve that issue, but
well not quite that serious yet. :)

tnx,