Christine, you may have said earlier, so forgive the repeat. What's the status
of your hard drive? Specifically, how full is it? If you open Activity Monitor,
how much ram is in use?

In Activity Monitor, interact with the toolbar, then with the tab view radio
group. Choose the memory tab, stop interacting twice, and vo-right to the
table. The processes here should be sorted by highest memory usage, so look at
what the top ones are. If you vo-right past the table, you can find the total
ram, used ram, swap details, and other information that may shed light on the
problem. Thinking back, I seem to recall some similar problems on my 2012 Air
when its drive got really full, but I may be mis-remembering that.

--
Alex Hall

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com