awesome! I just did it and totally love it.

thanks for sharing...

Leo Bado

El 27/09/2018 a las 19:29, M. Taylor escribió:
Hello Everyone,

As the following information works beautifully in Mac OS Mojave, I thought I
would post it, yet again, this year.

The purpose of the steps, below, is so that you can have a different TTS,
from that of your default VoiceOver TTS, read out all of the system
notifications, be they automatic or on-demand.

By on-demand, for example, I have setup the key combo of Control+Shift+N to
open the Notification center on my Mac.

Okay, read and enjoy.

Mark

How To Set a VoiceOver Activity for The Notification Center In Mac OS Mojave

NOTE:
This document assumes that you know how to create and configure VoiceOver
Activities.

Generally speaking, I prefer my default system VoiceOver voice to be Alex.
However, I want any and all of my system notifications to use my beloved
Samantha voice.

The short answer:

To set a VoiceOver Activity for the Mac OSX Notification Center, when
selecting a finder app in the Activity configuration process, simply locate
the Notification Center app and select it.  The notification app is located
in the Core Services Folder of the Library folder which is located on the
hard drive's system folder.

The long answer is that when you Click on the Find App option during the
Activity creation process, you will be placed in the Applications folder.
The Notification Center app is located in a different place.  You must find
the correct folder and then simply select the Notifications.app file.

A.
First, open the computer's hard drive.
Second, open the System folder.
Third, open the Library folder.
Fourth, open the CoreServices folder.
Fifth, select the Notification.app file.

or

B.
Use the Command + Shift + G, key-combo, and type in
/System/Library/CoreServices/
to get to the correct folder, super fast.

Good Luck and Enjoy.

Mark

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com