What does it matter if you are making an image of the media?
On Feb 1, 2010, at 6:55 AM, Chris Blouch wrote:

Sounds like your DVD had no encryption or DRM. This is unusual for a commercial DVD but common for personal home videos and the like.

CB

louie wrote:
Hi all,
When I want to copy a CD or DVD I place the media in the tray. After the icon for the media shows up on the desktop I select it and go to the file menu then arrow down to duplicate. I click duplicate. A folder with the same name as the media will be created. I remove the media from the tray. I place a blank media in the tray. I place the focus on the folder that was made by using duplicate. Next I go to the file menu and arrow down to burn and click it. After the burning is completed I have a working copy. My question is why do we need special soft ware to copy CD's or DVD's?

louie
louiem...@wavecable.com

louie
louiem...@wavecable.com