Hello,
Ok, let me start over. I guess I really confused the situation.
I wish to install windows 10 on my mid 2014 MBP. In the instructions it says to
use a usb 2.0 32 gb drive. This is for all the installation stuff. Yes, I know
that bootcamp puts the actuall windows installation on a partition on my SSD.
So my questions are these.
1. instead of a 2.0 usb stick can I use an external usb hard drive to do the
same as the usb stick.
Also, how long can I run windows 10 without a product key before deciding to
purchase windows.
Hope I untangled my questions regarding installing windows 10 on a MBP mid 2014
model year.

Dan

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com