Hi,
I’m back with another problem.
After deleteing that second partition, While  in Windows, BootCamp can not find
Mac OS.
I have to hold the option key at startup to select the Mac OS.
Once I finally get into the Mac, I have no trouble choosing Windows as a
startup disk.
But if I open the BootCamp Utility I get an error. I thought it would allow me
to redownload the drivers to reinstall in Windows.
but it only gives me this message:
The startup disk cannot be partitioned or restored to a single partition. The
startup disk must be formatted as a single Mac OS Extended (Journaled) volume
or already partitioned by Boot Camp Assistant for installing Windows.
I’m hoping its a simple problem with the boot record. I don’t want to reinstall
windows or Mojave

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com