This is all true, except for that for  2014 machines and before, you have to
partition the drive yourself, and and boot into that drive, then select the I
installer drive yourself, then do everything as stated.  Only thing is it keeps
giving me the same error message about not being able to find windows images.
Probably will just wait until I get 2018 macmini

> On Feb 4, 2019, at 3:29 AM, Simon Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:
>
> When setting up a boot camp system you,
>
> Format a USB flash drive as fat32
> You also need a windows image (ISO ) file from which the bootcamp assistant
> gets the windows installation files / data.
>
> Bootcamp assistant walks you through the first parts of the setup / config,
>
> Including dividing your harddrive in to the mac os and bootcamp partitions.
>
> Once you do this the installation will go through and as part of the windows
> installation you get asked to setup the partitions on the windows side of the
> HDD
> It should by default be a GUID partition which is setup by the boot camp
> assistant...
>

> Select the partition you want to install windows to in  the windows setup,
> You need to check the partition sizes and then once selected you format the
> drive which will by default be NTFS if windows 10,
>
> Then follow the prompts.
>
> Going back to the USB Flash drive,
>
> If fat32 the bootcamp assistant will write all the installation related data
> to that including all files required from the windows ISO file.
>
> Hope that helps.-----Original Message-----

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com