The ATV 3rd is no longer updated. I just realized that since I use 2FA, that may be where I need to go. Well, I tried several times to enter a verification code appended to my Apple ID password. Frustrated now.

   Gonna be a long night. :/

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited