Hi listers,

I am writing for help with an extremely annoying behavior in ITunes that I have
not found a way to fix.  When I select a single song from my ITunes library,
the song plays, but immediately after that song finishes, ITunes launches into
a new song.  I have gone into the preferences and looked under the "playback"
options to find out how to turn this feature off, but it doesn't seem to be in
that menu.  Has anyone discovered a work-around for this issue, or am I the
only one who finds it annoying?

Thanks,
Amber