Maurice,
After I enabled iCloud Drive on Mac and iDevices, I installed iCloud for Windows and though there were apparently some errors, when I accessed iCloud Drive from the start menu, I saw some shared folders. Then I went back to the start menu and right clicked iCloud Drive and used the 'Send to' option to place it in Local Drive for easy access.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?