If not the edge then look for the voyager 5200 which is a step up in the
product line.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Friday, 19 April 2019 6:48 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple watch & bluetooth headset

Hello Traci,

While the Voyager Edge is my preferred Plantronics model, it has been around
for several years so it should be easy to locate on the web.  The, Edge, is the
name of the model to which I am referring.

Know that this particular model is a single-ear device.  Plantronics makes many
models, some that are for use in both ears.  As long as the device-description
states that the device can connect to multiple devices, simultaneously, you
should be good to go with any Plantronics Voyager model.

Please let us know which one you purchase and how it works for you.

Mark