Hello Simon,
I just checked and the only thing I see on the microsoft page is april and
october 2018. Then I found something regarding that this latest update is only
for testers.
I’ll check back later with the microsoft download page.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/3480EDEB-8CE8-405D-B084-D2944A8769A7%40icloud.com.