Petrus,
   What is not working for you? Maybe we can figure this out.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 5/14/2019 4:54 PM, Petrus Tuerlings wrote:
Sorry, But I think I need the Idiot title now as I have sat here for the last two hours and have achieved nothing at all, I am missing something as it sounds really simple and this is the first time the Mac has gotten the better of me. I’ll just have to live with iTunes giving my Albums incorrect genres. I’m not even going to try play lists.
Thank you to everyone that has tried to help.
Petrus