Thanks Tim yes I honestly love my Touch Bar now and find that I use formatting
tools much more than I used to and can create better documents because it is
quicker to change fonts and styles etc once you get used to how the Touch Bar
works.

I also find that I can turn VO on and off just with the triple click without
the cmd button

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/96BA841E-8371-4DD7-8A25-024512EDC01A%40gmail.com.