hi petrus in the general tab of the finder when using command and comma you’ll
hear show these items on the desk top and one of them is external disks as a
check box along with connected servers and hard disks,  check the external
disks and you should be able to hear the name of whatever you connected.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/4850A2F6-2689-49C8-80DD-95247DE37FBF%40optusnet.com.au.