Hi all,
I have in my possession  an iPhone 5 c, model a1532.
I am told it is running ios 10.3.3
Freely owning I have almost no experience safely using the phone, I am wondering how to address this problem. a grand while back I discovered that Daniel might be a possible safe voice for me, asking someone to set this voice as the default in preparation for more testing. Recently though I turned on the phone only to find the voice changed to some female voice that is not safe for me. This afternoon then I asked a person to check if the default had changed, it still says Daniel is chosen, but the voice is not his. I am told going into where voice changes are made makes no difference because the voice is already chosen.
we did have to reset the date, but that should not impact the voice.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Karen