From: 'Janina Sajka' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:27 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: converting from mp4 to mp3.

OK, I understand. I also agree what i describe isn't quite beginner
level. If someone doesn't come up with a better solution for you, and
you still want to try, I'll walk you through this step by step. Just let
me know. I'm usually on list every few days, and often once or twice a
day.

Best,

Janina

--