Hi all:

Am trying to  do file sharing between my Iphone and my mac mini.
I installed the latest Itunes, 12.9.5 and I connected my Iphone 8+ to the
computer, i went to Iphone, and i choose file sharing. i can see all the apps
that can do the file sharing like pages, recorder HQ etc, but there are no
files inside them at all. and am sure that i have files already inside these
apps.
i Made sync  before this step but nothing changed. may i know why i can not see
the files on my Iphone Apps?

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/A2EF819C-73AC-44E9-8167-7F6AB7CD9ED0%40gmail.com.