A couple questions about the Apple card, because I’m seriously considering it.
Can it be used to pay for things on sites like Amazon?  Also, can it be added
to services like PayPal?

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/57380A43-65FE-4F8D-838B-9CDEB31B0F95%40gmail.com.