From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of lenron brown
Sent: Thursday, 12 September 2019 12:56 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Was anyone disappointed with Apple?

It's all fluff at this point. Fastest gpu until 6 months from now or something.
I wasn't impressed, I am sure the watch will be fine though, even with the
always on display. If you have a 2 or a 3 maybe it would be worth getting. I
got the 4 last year so will wait until the 6 or the 7. Phone wise I think next
year will be a lot better with 5g support, and the in screen fingerprint
reader. It's better to keep your device for a few years now a days if you can
anyways. Why waste so much cash if you don't have to. IP68 has been a thing in
phones for a couple years now. The fact that the 11 is a few dollars cheaper is
a plus depending on how you look at it. Most will probably step it up and get
the pro or the pro max because of how good the cameras are suppose to be. Apple
if they don't do anything else will can sure market a device.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

list.